Автор: Аnurаg Srivаstаvа
Издательство: BPB Publications
Формат: epub (true)
Размер: 10.1 MB
Learn how to build and deploy scalable, real-time search applications with Elasticsearch 8.
- Learn the basics of Elasticsearch, including its key features and use.
- Understand the Elastic Stack and how its components, such as Kibana, Logstash, and Beats work with Elasticsearch to search, analyze, and visualize data.
- Learn how to tune Elasticsearch to improve its performance, scalability, and reliability.
Elasticsearch is a powerful tool for handling and managing large amount of data. It is scalable, reliable, and fast, with various features for data analysis and search. This book is a comprehensive guide to using Elasticsearch to manage data. It starts with an overview of Elasticsearch, detailing its importance in today's world. The book further covers the basics of Elasticsearch, including installation, configuration, and index management. Next, the book covers more advanced topics, such as handling geospatial data and using aggregations to analyze data. It also covers performance optimization and administration. Throughout the book, the author provides practical examples to help you understand and apply the concepts learned. By the end of this book, you will have a deep understanding of Elasticsearch and use it to manage and extract valuable insights from large amount of data.
What you will learn:
- Learn how to ingest, store, and visualize data using Elasticsearch for efficient management.
- Understand how Elasticsearch works and compare it to other search engines.
- Install Elasticsearch on different operating systems.
- Learn about Elasticsearch index management in detail.
- Use practical examples to learn how to import data from various sources, such as relational databases and files.
- Build high-performance search systems and optimize Elasticsearch clusters.
Who this book is for:
This book is tailored towards a wide range of professionals, including developers, architects, database administrators, DevOps engineers, and other readers who are interested in efficiently learning Elasticsearch and how to apply it in their applications - whether new or existing. It particularly benefits those who wish to work with data using Elasticsearch. It is recommended that readers have basic computer knowledge, as well as a familiarity with JSON and REST, before starting this book. Additionally, this book covers Elasticsearch alongside an introduction to other tools within the Elastic Stack. No prior knowledge of Elasticsearch is necessary, as this book is designed to start with the basics and gradually progress to advanced topics in a practical and understandable way. With this approach, anyone can easily grasp the concepts presented in this book.
Выгодные предложения от нашего партнёра ИГ "ЭКСМО-АРТ":
Все материалы, представленные на нашем сайте, Вы сможете скачать по ссылкам различных бесплатных файлообменников совершенно бесплатно!
Инструкции, поясняющие, как надо качать бесплатно с файлообменников смотреть тут
Регистрация на нашем сайте позволит Вам добавлять свои книги, а также комментировать опубликованные книги, общаться с нашими авторами.
Для этого мы рекомендуем Вам зарегистрироваться либо войти на сайт под своим именем.